nuffnang1

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

*why bother?*

band prac was ok.

MR SOPPY SAX
was borrowed to VJC.
so most likely i WONT have any instrument
till next friday...
*shrugs*

then how about this sunday?
would we have enough instruments
for river raft?
if not, HOW?
tsk...

*******************************
i'm still having mixed feelings/signals.
are u really hinting me something.
or it's just me being overly sensitive.
let's see how things go.

yes colin.
you guessed the right person.
=)
so stop asking.
*******************************


*******************************
note to all suffering from
"morbid curiosity" syndrome

i wonder why you guys
bother so much.
and keep asking me
whether my close friend is dating my ex...
honestly,
i cant be bothered right now.
yes, its so obvious till u all noticed it.
why ask me?
ask them lah.....
DUH..........

yes,
even friends can do this to you.
eventhough he knows how much i still love my ex,
he still do it.
this type of people can just rot.
can't be bothered by these behaviours.

az,
pls remove the knive you stabbed behind me.
THANK YOU. =)
*******************************

PEACE OUT!

No comments: