nuffnang1

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

*skipped band. -_-!!*

ok.
was rudely woke up by mass sms.
haha.
i totally forgot that yong ting was coming over
to help out on quintet scores.
heh.

he lost his way here.
haha.
he came by 12pm.
after doing scores,
we slack till my bro and mom came back....
lol.

yong ting, jasmie and i
went over to the market for lunch.
=)
my lunch!

=)

after that,
yt and i took 97 to jurong east.
the initial plan was he going back home
and i going for band.
i was prepared to go for band lah.
i had my file and instrument with me.
haha....

soon the plan changed.
met up with ca and em at JE.
went over to jurong entertainment to slack.
watch ice skatting,
arcade....
lol...
soon,
em and ca had to leave.
yt and i decided to watch spiderman.
haha.
nonsenses...

by 10.30pm, we left and went home.
haha.

this is rare lah...
I SKIPPED BAND PRACTICE!!!
=)

PEACE OUT!!

No comments: