nuffnang1

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

*I'M HAPPY*

lets start from the time i
arrived work.
=)

reached there ON TIME!
wahahha.
=)

and jega got me
4 cakes for breakfast!
tiramisu & cheesecake. yay!

next,
we received a new plague.
SINGAPORE TOP
RESTAURANT 2008.
=_=!

and it shall be tossed away with
either in this pile or hanged up on the wall. soooo many.
*evil laugh*

then at around 5pm,
it suddenly began to rain!
wahahahha!
=)
and it became windy.
things literally flying around.
=_=!

plastic sheet protection. them putting on the plastic sheets. people clearing settings. =_=! view from inside. station C. indoor. =)

today,
i was doing bar.
and seethal is attached to me....
again.....

she learn fast!
i'm proud of her.
grooming her for being
the NEXT DOOR BITCH.
=)

when i was working,
i received a message from my lil bro.
he informed me that the lift
at our 2nd house is finally complete!
=_=!

after work,
i immediately went over to my 2nd house.
wahaha,
so 'sua-ku' can?!
hahaha

side view, 1st level view, 4 floors only! ceilingfrom inside the lift. outside view of the lift. =)

ya.
i'm excited.
=_=!

PEACE OUT!

No comments: