nuffnang1

Sunday, August 17, 2008

*SINGAPORE FLYER*

after SWSY prac,
i went over to marina
and met up with my family.

today.
the whole group is going to the
SINGAPORE FLYER.
=)

took some pics before we headed
for our 'flight'
=)

then,
after 'booking' in,
it began to rain!
=_=!

but my family decided to go ahead,
eventhough there was a chance
we could not get to see a clear
view due to the rain.

but hey,
once we boarded,
the sky cleared almost immediately!!
=)

-IN THE FLYER-
lina and i
them tourguide, cuz and i all 22 of us! (holding the record for biggest group)emo. staring into space thinking of u... chomp chomp esplanade!! pencil short conrad bro's power! view from above . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . future MARINA BAY. =)

not only u get to enjoy the ride,
there's activities to do back on ground.

pomelo peeling competition pomelo hair australian, singaporean, singaporean, indian
=_=!

calligraphy & poloroid pic;
my gifts from flyer! =)

i had a close call.
i was on my way to tanjong pagar
railway station for dinner
when i realised my wallet was missing!
omg!
omg.


i panicked.
made my way back to the flyer.

but...

"phew"

the uncle, who did my calligraphy
kept the bag for me.
omg.
i cant believe
honest singaporeans still do exist.
and i wanna thank him
millions of times.
he really save me the trouble.
=)

went over to railway.
and found out,
half of the dinner was GONE
=_=!

wasnt hungry anyways.

-PICS-
bro and sis
blood siblings. (blurr) omg. i looked so shagged. =(us. us with ira. =)

after dinner,
we went back home.

i really feel tired.
had only 2 hours nap the day before.
geez.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: