nuffnang1

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

*UNCLES*

gah!
the night before,
there was this random sms.

him
"hi, care to be friends?"

me
"and you are?"


him
"kevin, from holland v. 32 chn 175 64"

me
"and who are u looking for?"

him
"nothing in particular. Pic at aries30, trevvy"

me
"er.... do i even know you?"


him
"haha.. yeah. The handsome one tat u want to lay
ur hands on. haha"

me
"er...................... if you say so. i'm not really
keen above 26years old uncles actually.erm."


him
"haha.. wat ever. haha.."



a single sms made that uncle f-off.
=_=!






then when i was on my way to work this
morning,
i was spammed by another number(new uncle)....

him
"hi morning. you stay where? i'm john.

i stay in jurong west. 32 chn."

him
"where are u now pls reply"

him
"hi morning"

me
"i'm at my bf's place.
i just got fucked last night.
his dick is 9inches and thick!!!
woooo. ya. hit my G spot so many times.
Spending whole day with him today.
dont sms me ok? later he think i'm
sleeping around with an uncle"


him
"he stay where ."

him
"how old is he"

me
"serangoon. 20. same age as me"


him
"good"

hahahaha!!!
when i arrived work,
i told sha abt these random ppl's message.
he told me to threaten them instead.
but when i relate to him
wad i had repond to them,
we had a good laugh
the whole morning.
hahahaa.

during break,
we went over to suntec.
"lost&found" =_=!


PEACE OUT!

No comments: