nuffnang1

Thursday, August 14, 2008

*OLD MEMORIES*

after finishing up
the musician list and other
admin stuff for the concert,
i decided to pack/clear my
study area.

found a few old
memory cards
from my old phone.
and guess wad!
i found old pics.

suddenly,
i began to reminisce about the past.
=(

OMM chalet
(13 may 2006)

yes!
2 years ago.
i was helping them out for a concert.
and the whole band bond as a family.
=)

and jais organised a chalet for us.
=)

*pics*
changi chalet.
THEM. crazy bunch. the dance group we worked with
for the last concert.
family. shaza and i KA-RA-OH-KAY sessions. Narcissist me! OMG!
i looked super different.
grrr.
lol.


SP FAMILY

these were the bunch of people
i was with for the 3 years in SP.

the way we knew each other
was rather hilarious.

during orientation week,
this incident happened when we
were playing bonding games
as a class.

aisyah was staring at me;
cause she knew me from fish and co.

i was staring at gabby;
cause i knew him from a badminton
match between our schools.

gabby was staring at logan;
coz he met logan in some
friendly basketball match.

logan was staring at aan;
cause he played soccer
against him before.

and aan was staring at aisyah;
coz he recognised her from
one of his friends.

=_=!
it was interlinked.
and we soon found out afterwards.

and guess wad?
we became good friends.

FAMILY.

me aka ah kong. coz i was kinda 'dumb'
and since i was the youngest,
i became the oldest in the 'family'

aisyah aka ma she the 'mother' of the group.
my daughter, mother to 3
racial harmony brothers.

gabriel aka baby gaby. the chinese son.

farhan aka aan the malay son

logan aka kit katthe indian son

some random photos with them.

dinner @ max brener with aisyah.
fondue! =)

my pencil case my stationaries. waves bunny me.
MF's big ass. =_=! lecturer's big ass. me presenting. =_=! aisyah and a very OLD desktop. my first malay buddies. =_=!

i still can remember the first time
i talk to them.

i spoke in malay since they were talking
in malay.

mind you,
my malay was horrid then!
=_=!

and their first reaction
when i spoke to them,
they burst out in laughters.
HOW MEAN!
=_=!

but hey,
i did learn along the way
with them.
i grew up.

and i really miss them loads.

sigh.

till we meet again,
PEACE OUT!

No comments: