nuffnang1

Thursday, November 06, 2008

*DAY OUT*

woke up by adrian's call.

went over to work.
didnt have the mood.
all of a sudden,
i felt so frustrated with myself.
i walked along singapore river.

after feeling better,
i made my way home.

stayed home and i finally
achieved to mass upload
all my past entries.
=)

then around evening,
weijie randomly asked me out.
=_=!

called jon and met
them in cine at 8pm.

after dinner in HK cafe, we headed to the 9th level;
rented STARDUST and a room. AVATAR... so it was called =)

when we entered,
jon and i saw this. and we immediately laugh.
wahhaha.

*inside joke*

hanky-panky HUH?! =)
show...lalala.

after movie,
we kinda made last a minute decision
to play pool.
oh well,
we went over to paradiz centre.
and on the way there,
bump into 'lovely couple',
jenny and taufiq.
=_=!

she remembers me.
hahaa.
she ought to!
=)

POOL SESSION
jonweijie, caught you, pretend to be camera shy.
lol!
=)

had a great time just now.
i was cluttered at home
and basically rotting.
thanks for hanging out;
and your advices!
=)


took cab back home since it was 12.30am.
the taxi uncle was over friendly
and talked to much.
kinda irritated by him.
whaha

when i entered the lift,
there's this MAC delivery guy.
and it so happends that he was heading
to my house.

*my sis have cravings for late
supper recently.*


so,
i finally had a chance to carry the
MACDONALD BAG!! =)

yay me!
made my first delivery to my home!
=_=!








i felt much better after spending time
with friends around me.

i need friends around me.
especially crazy ones.
=)

i miss the D.I.V.A.S.
SIGH....



PEACE OUT!

No comments: