nuffnang1

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

*LONG DAY!*

nathalie and i literally did a count down till 11pm;
when we can offically clock out from work.
every sec seems like hours!

my day started with....


Jaryl. thanks to him,
i got my phone back.
and.... 2 hours of sleep.
=_=!

we left around 9.30am
and i only get a cab
from bishan at 10am!
OMG!
i'm gonna be late for work,
for sure!

i have 2 destinations to go to.
first, home (get my work stuff).
second was WORK!

reached home at 10.15am.
my lil bro waited for me at the bus stop
with my bag containing my work stuff.

after grabbing my bag,
i headed to work.

gah!
i reached at 10.30am.
$$ fly away.
=_=!

gah!

work seemed to have dragged every second.
i even fell asleep.
gah!

soon lunch came.
and the chefs made me a special dishes.
=)

chicken broth
and beef stew. =)

they knew i couldnt bite food well.
my left jaw is still slightly numb.

soon,
it was 5pm,
shafiq and i headed out.
bought an ice cream and we just walked randomlyalong the singapore river.

i have alot of things on mind
which i need to sought out first.

decisions to be made
and people WILL get hurt.

i feel that i have no other choice.

hopefully,
i will come to a resolution soon.

till then,

PEACE OUT!

No comments: