nuffnang1

Thursday, November 27, 2008

*RESEARCH.....*

had a haircut in the morning.
after the cut,
the hairstylist suggest to highlight my hair.
=_=!

she placed some chemical to remove my
black dye and exposed my hair colour
then highlighted it.
OMG!
i looKEd like a freaking BENG!!!

manage to bribe my lil bro
to accompany me to IKEA.
i need to do some research for functions.
and in the mean time,
i can do for my own personal use.
=)

LUNCH!
we went over to QUEENSWAY shopping center
and ate the ever famous laksa. and of course
chicken curry! MILO dinosaur & lime juice =)

*aisyah dont drool on your
leg cast at home... lalalas*

right after dinner,
we headed to IKEA and we began our research...
their toys are colourful as ever... wooo... doggy... glasses, more glasses shaker Serviettes Serviettes holder trays racks flavoured wines.. =)

after about 1.5hours walking,
we went over to anchorpoint
for desserts! =)

chomp chomp a 'catch me' 'catch you' moment. my HAIR!.. =(

soon by 6.30pm,
i headed to SP.
kisses to my section=)

after prac,
jenny TEJA SUKARDI accompany me to FC 5 for dinner. =)

i was HUNGRY!
lol.

soon by 10pm,
we headed home.
=)

i'm glad she's around...

I MISS YOU BITCHES!!!


PEACE OUT!

No comments: