nuffnang1

Sunday, November 02, 2008

*HALLOWEEN*

FABULOUS HALLOWEEN
powerhouse of horror
=)

once i reached home,
showered and wore my
'inside' clothes for the costume. =)

put half of my costume on
and i took a cab down to st james.

my FULL COSTUME.
scary enough? whahaha...

there,
i met shan, the witch
and nicole, the 'anita sarawak' =_=!

while lining up,
i met my 'brother'
lol.
spot the family resemblance? wahahhaha
nicole and her 'sisters' =_=!
shan and her angel. shan and random people bleph.....

we got our chop and we headed to MacD
in harbourfront centre.
met up with jax along the way.
he was from his aunt's place.

so we had 'supper' together.
jax and i, shan, the bitch... eh, i mean witch. =P nicole and shan kiss from the monster! lol

soon,
at around 11.30pm,
shan left for home
and by 12am, jax left.

so nicole and i headed in
and watch the show.. 'rihanna' =_=!

really had a great time there.
met some familiar faces that
we have not seen for ages.
cant wait for next year's party.

NICOLE,
dont steal my idea for
my next year costume HOR!!
=)


HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

to view more pics;
CLICK HERE!


PEACE OUT!

No comments: