nuffnang1

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

emo d@e

today
had been a very stressful day.
presentations have to be done....
layout and searching for sources...
sending and saving surveys....
i was SO freaking stressed-out.
never did i felt this way
since i was in sec 4.

all the past recollection
sailed through me.
all the PAST hatred,
sadness came back.
i thought it has been a phrase
where i had passed through
and OVERCOMED
when i was in sec 4.

i did IT again.
never did it cross my mind that
i might HURT other people

and might even KILL me.
i WANTED a way out.
i was SO stressed up.

a special friend of mine
persuaded me.
never once i felt,
so much LOVE and CONCERN
that it forced me
to bring myself together.

thanks.
you had been my greatest distraction,
yet you have been my savior.
i still love you.

today had been an EMO-day
for me.
hope these feelings would not
bother me again.
i would not like to be
haunted by my dark past......

No comments: