nuffnang1

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

-why this happening to me now?-

today, i was in a mess.
i was down and SICK again.
didn't went school.
miss school from 8am to 12pm.

erm....
was FORCED to go to sch to
complete our presentation.

erm...
kind of ENJOY the time
spending with sha, an and gab.
we went off at 4pm as we had
our own plans.

i went to SAX SECTionals today.
it was ok...
hmm...
some how,
the feelin of going to band
sometimes seems DREADED
to me....
nvr had this feelings
when i was in pri and sec sch band.
erm....
things DO change alot.

rush home to complete my presentation
wth. feeling STRESS again;
combining all the slides
and making few adjustments.
but wat had made me feel GREAT was,
the sense of achievement by
completing this project
and how my teamates had put in their BEST!
wish us all the best for tml pr
esentation!
btw, saw one again.
i was on bus 166
on my way home from school.
i was sittin on the 2nd level
on the front left.
the bus reached the
'ports-down' army camp
bus stop.
then
i saw it boarded the bus.
i turn around and saw him
he was on the 2nd floor in
3 secs.
he sat at the back.
the temperature drop as usual.
i was alone.
luckily he was the
'peaceful' type.
reached my stop and i rush out.
gosh.
why can i see them?
i'm i cursed?

No comments: