nuffnang1

Saturday, August 20, 2005

the m@!d.....

were LATE for class.
took the
WRONG
bus and stopped
on the other side of SP.
i was lucky everyone waited for me.
or else i have to come back at 3pm
to do it.

erm..
supposed to start by 8am.
but was DRAG till 9am.
bugger!

the class was super COOL!
dealt with micro films,
acids and akali!
super cool.

me and aisyah in class!
Lol!


THEN was PEEE practical.
was simple as usual.

some stuff in the bloody lab!

ps: aisyah had an another
admirer which “the family”
approve of!

Then me and sha slacked in SALC
to burn time!

later, around 2pm, we left.
i changed my clothes to all black.
the theme was
'GOTHIC'
a refreshing change for me!
I wore an eyeliner.
I look FREAKY weird
In the sense, I looked SCARY!

me and sha!

Erm
We took the train to DHOBY GHAUT.
Took more photos!
We did tried to act ‘mysterious’
But we kept on laughing!
It was fun!

-snippets of our time in train-



erm..... we reached PS at around 3++pm.
we went window shopping around..
trying to WASTE time while waiting
for the rest of the peeps!

Later, we went outside
waiting for sha's bf,
dy [still cant rmb ur name]
sorrie! Lol!
He's so quiet at times!
Tried to make him comfy,

but it didn't worked. Haha
Lol!


Bought tix and watch
-THE MAID-


hahax. 'molest!'


Hmm. DERRICK came late.
Our sitting plan.
dy, sha, me, derrick,
zhi qiang, Cheryl and her friend.
Lol!
They were very weird
Sha was HUGGING dy,
Derrick cover his EYES,
Zhi Qiang cover his EARS,
Cherly cover her MOUTH.

lol! 3 MONKEYS!
Only me and Cheryl's friend were
Relax!
Lol!


The movie was pretty great overall.
I would give it a 8/10. a very
touching+scary+sad+screams filling
Movie.

To you guys watching it!
Have fun and enjoy!

Bye!

today, when i was going home. i took 124. the bus stop is quite a distance to home. i saw it again. this time, it was them. i didn't notice them actually. they looked normal. i walked past them. then at a glance i notice smt wrong. not only they were squating down, they were eating. it looks wierd. when i was walking away, i just rmb. ppl are not suppose to eat the food which was suppose to be offered to the dead. i was basically shocked but cool. keepin my coolness, i walked to my house. luckily nothing happened.

No comments: