nuffnang1

Sunday, August 21, 2005

moving h0use.....

hei....
today WOKE up early about 8am.
*yawnness*

had a quick BATH and had breakfast
together with mom, dad and uncle.
-my mom-
after BRIEF breakfast,
all of us helped out in moving
the stuffs from granny's place.
-door number-
the FEELINGS i had when
i was moving the stuff,
i can't explain in words.
i MISSED my grandma
alot....
just that....
i just put up a STRONG face,
so that no one is sad....
-me doing labour work [rare]!-
we had a few en route
before going to their new house
in sembawang.
after unloading of the stuff,
we began unpacking
my grandma stuff in her room.
but....
LATER, things got worst.
my mom SPRAINED her spine.
she couldn't walk much.
i could feel her ANGUISH,
coz basically,
i've BEEN there.
and later on, a commotion happened.
my grandad was being STUBBORN.
then a shocked thing happened.
FIRST time i saw my mom
shouted in RAGE.
she just stand up.
and charged to my grandad.
she was about to HIT him,
but hit the door instead.
she shouted she HAD ENOUGH.
and said it was his idea
they are moving
and she even THREATNED
to jump down if he
doesnt stop his RUMBLINGS.
it was true.
even i couldn't stand it.
a mini-fight broke up.
i PULLED my sis back
and got HURT.
damn.
it still hurts now!
i myself was affected
by this whole INCIDENT.
i felt i couldn't stand
all this EMOTIONS.
but i was lucky.
i had someone who i could talk to.
thanks for hearing me out!
the atmosphere in the house
was SUPER tense.
i could feel it.
i felt so sad
lookin at my grandma.
she was crying.
she was trying to be strong.
no one seen her cry except me.
i dunnoe....
she's the one who takes
care of me since young...
i felt so HURT seeing her
so SAD...
serious.
i never been so sad before in my life.
but on the outside.
i was showcasing NO emotion at all.
just a BLUNT person.
i dunnoe what to do.
haiz.
just a sad day basically.
before i went home,
i took a pic with my grandma.
If It HuRtS mOrE tO lOvE,
tHeN iT hUrTs MoRe To LoSe
so cherish all the ones you love
-i'm making a video of this event,
you would be able to veiw all my
vidoes once i link it with my pic gallery!-
peace out!
today, when i was taking pics for my video. i saw it again. she was in my grandma room. there was this empty chair with blue cusion in the middle of the room. the whole house was empty. wat was weird, it was in total daylight. i was walking past the room after taking pics in the kitchen. but i saw it at the corner of my eyes. i gather enough courage and took a picture of it. it will be in my video. but it didnt turn up in the pic.....

No comments: