nuffnang1

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

wo0dw!nd sect!0naLs...

today....
i didn't feel like
going to school....
the night was super
COMFORTABLE...
haiz....
anyways....
missed school
in the morning section....
lol!
reached school
at around 12.45pm.
met gab and the rest at
SAA....
went for the class late...
during the break,
we discuss about our class CHALET
and class-TEE...
lol!
erm...
then it was band!
haiz...
i DONT feel like going....
erm....
it was WOODWIND sectionals today.
kinda missed BRASS....
all our parts were straightened up....
i was still SICK.
coughing and sneezing.
sick for like 3 WEEKS straight.
it was not my day today.
everyone could sense
that i was not myself today.
they keep asking me wat happened.
it was NICE...
coz ppl show concern.
but it was super irritating
AFTER one by one asking me!
argh!
but things soon worked
out for me.....
i took this FUNNY shot...
"ah-pui" sleepin!
lol!
so cute.
i had to rush home.
so my SAX pals,
huia pin, han xian and yonqi,
walked together.
they CHEERED me up...
now i realised.
the reason i enjoy BAND so much....
i missed my TRUE friends;
those from AES band...
it the place where i made close friends.
but in SP band,
it's abit different.
i dont really DARE to make friends.
i dunnoe why....
erm...
i really LOVE my section alot.
lol!
SP 2005 saxophone section ROCKS!
peace out!


No comments: