nuffnang1

Monday, April 19, 2010

*1st DAY*

1st day of fitness day!
went for physio at 10am!
and she let me do weights!
yay!hot OR wad?!=)

right after gym,
headed down to clinic a to see
the podiatrist.
collected my insoles
and off i went to queensway.
shopped for swimming stuff
and headed home.

changed
and left for telok blangah safra.swim swim swim!spent abt 1.5hours swimming.
damn shagged!

ok,
i'm sure some people will get disgusted.
but oh well,
world premier of my fat tummy! haha.
1 week!
1 week is all i need to flatten it!
I WILL AND I MUST!
=)

soon a home around 11pm,
forced my dad to jog,
we jogged the long route,
approx 4km++.
idiot,
half way through,
my gums started bleeding
and dad sped up!
wth!
left me behind.
even if he IS REACHING 50 soon,
he still can run fast!
OMG lah!


damn damn damn
shagged.
but i feel good.
=)

awhole routine begins tml again.
=)



*sincèrement*

No comments: