nuffnang1

Saturday, April 03, 2010

*MY FEELINGS*

no words can comprehend;
how much you meant to me;
how much i miss you embrace,
how much i miss running my fingers down your cheeks,
holding your chin and kissing you tenderly.

recently everynight before i sleep,
i will say a little prayer asking for you to be safe,
not to do silly things, be healthy
and find happiness.
and as for me,
be a stronger person,
and stop believing in true love.
i'll grab my ankh tight,
called for hathor,
and tears just rolled down my chin.
and i know she would take care of us.

i know it's for the better,
it will take so much love in me to let you go.

i dont blame you nor anyone.
i choose to go the same path with you.
and i know,
it would not be an easy route.
just because you swept me off my feet.
and i knew that against all odds,
we would be fighting for us
till the end.

but,
i failed as a partner;
i failed to make you be yourself;
find happiness in us,
feel secured,
feel loved.
i'm so sorry to dissapoint you.

i would never regret saying yes to us.
everyday seems like a blessing with you.
if only i could turn back the time;
just, if only.



*yours truly*

No comments: