nuffnang1

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

*MA @ NUH*

anthony's stichesHOT!

full band was alright.with total minimum people...
my sax buddy flautisthornytrumpettbonepercussion clarineteupho & tuba=)

surprisingly
the band actually sounded pretty good!
was in total mood for full band.

left camp around noon for medical appointment
in national university hospital.
took 1.5hour to get there.

clinic D my appt. yes! it was only 2hours later my name was called.
my appointment was delayed for 2 hours!
so tell me wads the point for having an appointment?



after seeing the doctor,
she required me to complete some task
to aid in the investigation. off i went for blood/urine test clinic total dejavu.
preppoke 1 try, 1 kill 3 full tubesthe nurse was really experience.
she was damn nice as well.
she asked "not afraid of the needle?"
i answered "i've 24 16G needle marks on my hands;
we were trained to be test dummies for our buddy in medics"

lol..she's cute.
URINE SAMPLE.=)

and off i went again..
LIFT TO XRAYdepartment of diagnostic imagingmeme!pretty huh?lol

right after xray,
i headed down to the pharmacy.now they have 'sms service' to inform you if ur number
is nearing.
had desserts while waiting for my medicines.yums..

after 30mins,
i went back to the pharmacy,
and my number was missed and placed on hold.
=_=!
i went over and asked,
they said my number passed.
and i told them,
i DIDNT GET THEIR SMS!
*no reply from them*

what kind of system they trying out?
*ponders*

spend a total 4hours in NUH.
GAH!

blood results is in 1 weeks time,
i'm all geared up for the bad news.
lol.

*sincèrement*

No comments: