nuffnang1

Sunday, April 11, 2010

*FAMILY DAY*

Didnt sleep.
wrote a letter;
penned down everything.
felt much much better.
it's been like..... 2.5years since i've done this.
haha...
oh well.

headed to aunt's place first thing in the morning.
promised mom that i wouldnt cry.
but the first thing
grandma did was to hugged me.
i really could not take it.
i broke my promise.

everyone knew and started to make fun of me.
=_=!
cant blame.
favourite grandchild?
wahahhaa.

everything started to fall into place.
i'm beginning to accept changes.
well...
i have to adapt.

family*loves*

once we arrived home,
first thing i did,
forced my bro and sis to jog.
hahaha...

before running
aftermathsis and isis and brous
home... all shagged.ahhaha.

i really wanna loose weight.
gosh,I'M FAT!

*sincèrement*

No comments: