nuffnang1

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

*PERSONAL*

AS OF NOW,
i'm contended.

i'm contended with what i have
and what i've done.

though it's nothing to be proud about,
but still i did it against all odd.
i came out,
i opened up,
i step forward and demand a change in the future.
i'm comfortable in my own skin,
finally.

to all my friends;
those who stood by me all the way,
friends like, aisyah, yongqi,
shan, jon, mel, alice;
and my army mates;
eugene, zc, el, ant, yongdi,nich
and those whom i've talked to.
i really need to thank you guys
for accepting my decision
and accepting me for whom i am;
and not treating me differently
just because i'm different.

you guys gave me the strength to
open up to my family;
especially my mom.
now,
not only we are talking,
we somehow create a bond that
we never had shared the past 22 years in my life.
never had i felt closer to my family
like i did then.

i can tell she's not really happy
with my decision.
but she accepted for who i am
and as a mother,
i could tell she just want me
to be happy.

2010 changed me as a person.
met new friends,
met my other half.
though there were bumps along the way.
but somehow,
i manage to get through it with friends
and loved ones.

i'll forever cherish the time i'm left
with my loved ones.

thank you so so much.

*sincèrement*

No comments: