nuffnang1

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

*CNY EVE*

was working in waterfront
from 10am to 4.30pm.

then i went home,
collect my staff card,
hp and keys before heading
to HOLLAND V.... again.

a bloody lame man took 61 with me.
i was on my way to holland v.

it was crowded.
soon, i shifted to the middle of
the bus.

soon around commonwealth, he
alighted.
and he step on me with his heavy.
boots.
WTH!
it was damn painful!
not only that, he bang his shoulder
on my face.

"OUCH!"

ok.
he might be LAME and he might not
do it on purpose.
BUT still he should have the
courtesy to say a SIMPLE SORRY!

argh.
and yet,
he JUST STARED AT ME AS IF I'M
the one who hit him.
=_=!
diao.

bloody lame man.
but still,
i got my revenge.

remember that he bang his shoulder
on my face.
he was wearing a white shirt
and guess wad,
i was wearing foundations!

wahahaha!

*wide smile*

today was busy/fun.
wahaa.

i was assigned to do indoor;
the dining side.... alone.
wahaha.

it was fun overall.
today abg paul, adeline, rashid
azli, rahim and myself was working.
lol.

dinner was nice!
nicer then waterfront.
wahaha.
=)

stayed till closing,
around 2am.
wah....
so tired.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: