nuffnang1

Saturday, February 09, 2008

*FUCK OFF!*

you so dont have to replied me the way
you did.
firstly, i was being nice and asking you
out with us.
FUCK.
i wanted to leave everything that YOU
did and leave it behind.
but what you replied me was totally
uncalled for.

we WERE just joking.
is this the first time you know us huh?
ok fuck,
maybe you were just being plastic
in the past.

ARGH!
bloody bitch.
i really thought we could start anew.
but wad u replied was like
a spear through the heart and
everything just spilled out.

i know wad i replied back was mean.
FUCK.
thats how i feel.

i've been keeping quiet about this matter
till you suddenly ripped it back apart.

fuck.
i know u dont need me anymore.
u have WAD u ever need in your life.
i fucking hope you'll die in solitary.
wad you did make me despised you to the
core.

I FUCKING HATE YOU BITCH!

i know tupperware is the 'in' thing now
but seriously gal,
You DON’T have to be so fucking plastic.
You don’t have to PRETEND to be my friend.

so, dont even bother to talk to me.
coz to me,
you are just some other bitch
out there who's making use of others.

treasure wad you have now
coz i can assure you it will all be gone
in a blink of an eye....
this is wad we call... karma.
this is just my 2 cents worth.

screw you.



FUCK OFF!

No comments: