nuffnang1

Thursday, February 21, 2008

*SICKNESS*

was at work. late.
expected.

had lunch in FOODGLE HUB
in pgp again!
and i caught weiwei's
broken wrist again! lolx.
=)
tomyum! =x
*i'm getting sick of
tomyum diet*

wahhaa.

tea break/tidbits in office. =)

i went over to indochine.
took 100 from harbourfront.
coz, 100 drops exactly
outside VCH.
but OMG.

there was a road closure
for the Youth Olympic Games
result announcement.

so the bus dropped me
somewhere near esplanade.
=_=!

i had to walk.
=_=!
the YOG celebration. =)

today work was damn fucked up.
bad management by supervisor.

not my care and concern.
by 11pm i left.

i start to have this sharp
migraine on my left temple
and my tummy feel bloated.
and my body is becoming warm.
=x

and i start to feel lethargic.
my head is spinning badly.

sat down somewhere in raffles place.
called bee.
but bee was too busy.
=_=!
called for a cab then headed home.

dad told me to get some rest
before i head to clinic tml.

hopefully,
by sleeping i'll get better.
head is spinning badly.
and I AM NOT DRUNK!
wahaha.
=)

PEACE OUT!

No comments: