nuffnang1

Friday, February 22, 2008

*SICK*

ok.
woke up at 8am.

stomach didnt get any better.

temperature was rising.

sian.

sms-ed all itp buddies to inform
them that i'm not able to make it.

continued sleeping.

soon by 2pm,
woken up by daddy.
he could not make it to send me
to mount e.

so he suggest i go to
bukit merah polyclinic.

took 273 to BM.
reached the clinic around 3pm.
took a number!

omg!
2544.

and the number was....
2516.

omg.
and the number was passing by slowly.

so i went out and have lunch....
alone
=(

but the chicken rice was nice! sms shan,
but she's in her mom's office.
=_=!

went back to the polyclinic.
i was just away for about 15minutes.

and GUESS WAD!
my number had passed!
omg!

took a new number.
2580.
=_=!

waited for my turn.

but my turn passed by pretty fast.

soon by 4.30pm,
i was done!
=)

took 123 to town.
went over to wheelock to check on my
phone.
ok.
LCD problem.
qoutation,
$150.
i dont care.
i want my phone to get repaired.
it has sentimental value!
=x

i'm supposed to get my phone by tuesday!
weets!

sms-ed di on my way home.
i'm happy that he's happy.
=)

bee is MIA-ing.

need to get some rest.
head is spinning.

PS:
i've grew up.
i dont need you in my life too.
it's perfect as it is.
leave it be.
take care.


PEACE OUT!

No comments: