nuffnang1

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

*rock bottom*

woke up at 7.30am.

checked SP email system,
i failed my yr 3 modules.
EXPECTED.
it was written ABS.

and due to that,
my overall score was pulled down.

and guess wad?
i was removed from ITP.
=_=!

sms-ed itp buddies
to say i could not make it for work
as i need to go back to school
to settle adminstration stuff.

i emailed mr kam at 8am.

eric came over to cheer me up.
we watched saw4.
=_=!

damn gross can.

it kept my mind off the results.

soon around 2pm,
mr seow called.

we talked about my situation.

he said,
my case was sort of 'dumb'.
i was removed from itp due to the results.

he encourage me to meet the GM of TAC
to appeal to continue due to the reason
i was NO MORE an SP STUDENT.

WTF.

met philip in SP.
we settled our appeal
before we headed to TAC.

when we arrived,
GM was out for meeting.

so philip and i went over to
PGP for

lunch.

MOOD WAS TOTALLY DOWN.
VERY DOWN.
i just wished you were there for me.
=(


went back to TAC.
GM was back.

had a chat with him.
and suprisingly,
he's glad to have me
continue in the company.

he's a nice chap.

after the meeting,
i went back to my office.
everyone was there.
everyone was concerned.
i'm really touched.

later on,
rosi pulled me one side
and encouraged me not to give up.

i'm really touched.
eventhough i am new
and didnt know them close.

i can feel the sense of
close-knit family in TAC.

wahwah,
weiwei & mengmeng
honghong
=)

i'm glad to have met them....


i'm touched.

PEACE OUT!

No comments: