nuffnang1

Thursday, February 14, 2008

*happy Vdae*

i was slightly late for work.
took cab over.
OMG,
so nearby
and it cost me....
$8.90.
=_=!

work was fine.
pretty less things to do compared to
yesterday.

we completed it pretty soon.

we went over to PGP for lunch.
tomyum banmian & oreo spin.

=)

after lunch,
we went over to the nearby supermarket.
i needed to buy some stuff for the office.
need to stock up.
heh.

went back to office and slack.
all of our work was done.

then time went by VERY slowly.
......

time check,
2pm.
took some pics of my destop area,
=_=! i need the tissue.
my nose kept running 24/7.
sian.

then we back to slacking.. my donuts!!. ZzZzz
gaming.
=x

see how messy my desk is; pic by wahwah.
=)

yunandar...our
'superviser'
=)

morning butterfly.
it landed and stayed at my hands for about
5-10mins.
lol.
=)

PEACE OUT!

No comments: