nuffnang1

Friday, October 21, 2005

en0uGh is EnoUgh!!!!!!!!!!!

argh!
logan is making things worse!!
stop annoying me.
i'm very pissed at you.
STOP IT!
stop futher annoying me.

you guys might wanna noe wad happened....
i was online late.
i was having an arguement with my gerl.
then suddenly logan nudge me.
then keep saying vulgarities and words
that had hurt me alot...
words like:
bastard,
gay,
mother fucker,
.....
alot lah.
i told him repetitively to stop.
i told him, i'm in no mood to play with him.
and he was getting on my last nerve.
nevertheless,
he continued.
thinking that either he went mad or someone
hacked into his account,
i add gerrald [course-mate] in to the conversation.
gerald start to interigate him.
yup.
it was LOGAN!
and he keep throwing words at us.
i was steaming hot.
and finally i shoot back.
shoot back till he backed out.

ps: ppl around me should noe that i'll get
bitchy and throw vulgarities and insults to you
if i'm super pissed.
this was the 1st time i had blown
eversince i was angry at GINO
at one moment of time....

beside them, i dont think people seen
this side of me before.
i'm always jovial, happy-go-luck type.
but when the needs come,
i will be pissed.

he then went offline.

the very next day,
had a conversation with my class-rep,
gabriel.....

soon later at night,
i recieved a message from LOGAN.

"hey....gab told me dude.... sorry.....
really sorry..... i didnt realised i was
too playful.....K..... i think i need to
apologise to u..... Even if u dont
accept....so sorry"

i dont bother to reply as i was working.

then now!

he keep sending me MSN messages....
sorry
sorry
sorry
....
....
pls
pls
pls

and the list goes on.
OMG!
he's so annoying!
ARGH!
fuck off!

PEACE OUT!

No comments: