nuffnang1

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

OMG!

a total mix of feelings....
woke up at 9am,
had a few butterflies in my tummy.....
turn on the living room comp....
connected to MSN....
haiz.... darling not online.....


went to sp webby.
had this bad feeling of failing my semestral exams.
guess wat!
the bloddy webby is jam-packed

with fucking lots of people.....
couldn't get through with my account!!!!!
tried for an hour.
then about 10.05am,
i finally got through......
WTF!
i saw an A.....
OMG!!!!!!!!


but then....
cheh....
its for CD....
all our hardwork doing research and executing the plans....
all the stress preparing for presentations
have not gone to waste!!!!
i would like to thank my groupmates....
gabriel,
aisyah,
farhan,
darren............
woOOoOOots to us....
an A for CD!!!!


i'm too not surprised that i passed my SPROG.....
i was looking forward to my other modules.
but then, i realised that engmath, PEEE, DE are 2 sems module.
so the results wont be out yet.
so my current results are....


CD [A]
SPROG [C+]

GPA: 3.00


good luck 1Ao1....
cant wait to see you guys in 1B01 next sem..
see ya in our class chalet!
woOOoooTs!


PEACE OUT!

No comments: