nuffnang1

Sunday, October 09, 2005

heyya.....lol!!

yeah.....
i'm working today....
woHoOoooo...
recieved a call from fishy
the day before.
they are short of manpower for
today.....
so i decided to work lo..
since i got nothing better to do....


woke up around 3pm.
and i recieved a sms informing me
to be in lavender by 4pm!
i was like!!!!
argh!
yup i was late... haha...
supposed to be there to find myself
a
HALLOWEEN costume in
aliwal street.
[somewhere near this mosque]
our theme for glasshouse was....
"vampires"
ricky pick up for me a
black long dress
...yes a dress!!!!
with a red lace-like at the end of the sleeves...
erm. i have a black-yellow cloak.
and yes...
he picked for me a silver mask.
and ending this look,
he put a sailor's hat on me...
wth!
funny look sia!
haha....

took a cab back to glass house....
ricky did the breifing....
i was still in my clothes.
did not have time to change....
anyways, initially, was deployed as
bar-runner & floater.... hahax...
but that, that dumb "ang" didnt show up!!!
argh!
so i had to replace him and do
food-runner instead...
today was damn packed lo!
lines were being formed outside....
super tension.
lol!

at 8pm, i broke my fast.
each of us [those were islam]
we can only take turn to eat.
as we were seriously short of staff!
super busy that i have only abt 5 mins to eat.
and only one person can eat at a time....
lol...
when it was my turn,
i only left with plain white rice,
a chicken wing, fried-calamari and
sambal sauce...
sad right...
i didnt eat finish lo....
i just drank up the ice tea.....
rush back down to my station....
and ya....
i wanna thank those who helped me in running
the food....
it was damn jammed lo.... damn busy....
and guess wat my closing duty was....
washing toilet!!!!
my fav...
seriously....
you got a chance to play with water...
lol...
miss those time where alot of us
gathered in the toilet and
start 'cleaning'
haha...

anyways, saw cindy
[sp band clarinet and treasure]
lol... nearly didnt recognised her....
she sat upstair.... so couldn't really see her much.
so she didnt get a disc....
sad...
haha...

anyways, today, our
sales was
$13 248!!!!
the target was only 12k....
not bad huh??
coz i was there.... haha..
jkjk....

anyways, i'll be working tml from 1pm to 11pm....
long shift sia...
most of them are having a
VERIFICATION
test tml.....
so alot cannot work and so,
short of staff again!


yeah!!!
wish you guys all the best.....
coz lawrence is no more
taking u guys for the test....
haha....

*me joyce and denise*

GLASSHOUSE rawks my pants down....
haha...

PEACE OUT!

No comments: