nuffnang1

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

such a filial son....not!

ok....
my day went on like this....
woke up at around 2.00pm.
waited for my bro's tution teacher
to arrived.
by 2.45pm, i left home to meet my mom
in GEYLANG SERAI.
our purpose is to exchange
my bro 'baju kurung'
as we bought one size too small for him.

on my way to
TANJONG KATONG COMPLEX
to meet my mom,
bumped into Aan.
he was on his way to work in one
of the bazaar.....

my mom and i,
walked around geylang
to find me a 'baju'
gosh
now all the guys design got
floral designs and have shoulder pad.
i really looked like an army guy.
i already had a pair of broad shoulders...
and those pads make it look more obvious.
so we went around the bazaar.

saw Aan again.
this time he was working.
finally,
found a perfect one.
a black outfit.
it has a round traditional collar.
"teluk blangah"
i never had this design in my closet.
so i decided to get one.
it cost around $59.90.
not bad lah.
then me and my mom bought
some food and went home.

broke my fast today at my neighbour
house.
more like a pot-luck.
we are like one-big family.
now i'm damn full!!

*FULL-NESS*

ok. i've been thinking for a while.
i decided not to repent.
it's not that i dont wanna be a better person.
it's just that,
once i heard what my mom told me,
it made me afraid to repent.
she told me,
when u repent,
u cannot change back to ur old
ways or u will never be forgiven.

so i decided.
for this holy month [ramadhan],
i set myself a target.
more to like resolutions lah.
i want te be a better person,
a person who can;
control my temper
[according to my ex, i have a 'short fuse'],
forgive AND forget ppl easily.
so
i give myself this challenges...
i'll try my best ya?
PEACE OUT!

No comments: