nuffnang1

Sunday, October 30, 2005

hALLoWeEn 2......

woke up @ 11am...
MARGE called me.
she needs a favour.

fishy GH was short of stingray.
i had to go to suntec city fishy to collect.

bleph....was nearly lost lo.
thanks aisyah for leading me there.

SUNTEC CITY fishy
went to work @ 1pm.
replaced MAYA.woot.
today wa like duh....boring.
the pace is damn slow lah.
it's a good thing coz we can do some house-cleaning.
gawd.
MARGE is like a naggy mother sia!
haha.she made a fuss out of everything.
haha....

soon, i timed out @ 5pm.
went to change into my costume.
ellen applied for me black nail polish.
alternate fingers....
raudha did for me the make-up.
GAWD.
seriously,i feel like a child prostitude!
seriously lo.
had a short row call by ricky.
he was in-touch with his feminine side....
soon, we were back to work.
i was deployed as runner.
ellen was cashier.
we helped each other....
me and ellen
lol....
stupid WJ didnt come!!!
break promise again!argh!
now u owe me alot man!
haha....

anyways,didnt scare too many ppl that day.
was abit shagged.

ppl, dont laugh...i looked FUGLY!
i changed my head-dress with mel and denise....
so....ya....
dont laugh....
later at around 11pm,
me, joyce, nick, mel and denise...
went for
supper @ Mac.
PEACE OUT!

No comments: