nuffnang1

Friday, October 28, 2005

pasir ris pArk.....thOn....

woke up around 3pm
went to buy food from my area.
bought for faidhi 'mee-goreng'
and 'mee-siam-goreng' for myself.

went for band at around 6.30pm.
had about 30mins of warm up.
broke fast with faidhi, afiq and 'the tuba guy'....
[sorry till now, i dont remember ur name]

woots.today was ok lah...
played FINLANDIA,
MARCH [moreside suite]
and RIDE.
loaned out my sax.
i need loads of practice man.i'm still lagging behind!!!


dismissed from band at around 10.15pm.
took 106 to town.
met MARC, SINGY and CHINSY.
we were to thon together lah.
since school were about to start....
they accompanied me to GH first.
i need to see my schedule.
we decided to go to changi but later
changed plans to go to Pasir Ris Park instead.

played around in the playground.
soon, we slacked @ one of the breakwater,
the one nearer to toilet D.
we talked about everything
under the dark blue sky.
brought back the good-old-days.
esp our
[me, chin yan and sing yan]
robotics team.
all the stay-over, programming,
last minute competitions....wah....fun man!!
slacked there till aorund 5.15am.
went to the toilet.
according to marc,
these pics are artistic...
lol....

anyways, we walked the long way out.
walked all the way to DOWNTOWN east that side.
thats when i realised that
i had lost my ez-link card.
told them that they could go home first
while i go back to find my card.
but they insisted to wait.
so i passed my back and my sax to them.
i ran back to the location lah.
it's so freaky scary lah.
it was so dark and spooky lah.
eekks.
my hair stood on ends a few times.

started from toilet c.
and i scan all the way back to the breakwater.
finaly found it near the breakwater.
took some pics when i was walking out
to the main road to find a cab.
when i reached the main road,
there were no taxi in sight.
so i took the bus which was approaching
the bus-stop.it was service 403.

met the rest at PASIR RIS MRT station.
MARC was giving me the 'fuck-up' look.
like i had said, he can go first lo.
it totally spoilt my mood.
but i chose not to say anything.
i dropped at outram and switched to NEL.
reached home about 8am.
took a short bath and slept!!


PEACE OUT!

No comments: