nuffnang1

Saturday, October 08, 2005

movie..band........lock out!!!!!!!

woHoOooo..........

the only word which could describe

what had happened today.

woke up at 1pm.

left my house at 1.45pm.

i was waiting for my bro english tutor to arrive.

took 273 to Bukit merah interchange.

bought my concession and deposited my allowance.

[such a bugger. my parents this month

decided to give my allowance in cash

instead of the usual account transfer.

freaking inconvience!!]

anyways,met weijie late at hereens.

went over to cine leisure where marcus

had bought for us our tickets in advance.

today, we watched,

INTO THE BLUE.

wow! jessica alba...nice body and tits!

ya!there is one part where her TITS (O)(O)

are visible under her tight blue bikini!

i was like...

"omg... wj, u saw it????"

as usual, he was stoning.

bleph....

he needs more concentration than i do...

haha. he needs time to process....

lol....

anyways,

guess wat?

i heard this familiar voice and saw this girl.

then the way she walked also reminds me of someone.

then i sms, joanna [aes dm 04 aka macho faggot].

oh my gawd it was her!

lol!

town is crowded with ex AES peeps!

first, met steward, jeremiah and marcus.

then in the same theather, met

joanna, chang hong, li chong crystabel.... blalala.....

alot sia....

enough of AES ppl....

this is the girl i was talking about.

met brian and his friend in

Long John Silver.

weijie had his lunch there.

i intro to his friend as "kawaii neh"

my jap name.... haha....

then i seriously cant remember his name.

anyways, passed slut the money

for his concert.

[which is gonna be a total waste of money...haha]

wj and me then went to lido MacDonalds.

i were to buy food back for those fasting in band.

went back to SP for band prac.

broke fast with siti, faidhi and 'the tuba' guy.

lol....

everything was fine when i got home!

i didnt brought my keys along!!!!!

damn

*fuck-ness*

argh!

my whole family and my neighbours went to

MUSTAFA center to eat!

and my dad called to say

that they would be back after 12am!

damn!

anyways, thanks brian....

for accompanyin me the whole time

i was outside my house.....

dats my day....

for today...

see ya later....

PEACE OUT!

No comments: