nuffnang1

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

argh!!....

today did my
[digital electronics]
exam paper!
darn!
it's
DAMN tough!
anyways thank to those who tried to
force info into me....
farhan and weihan esp!!
thanks!
but, i think i'm gonna flunk this module.
eventhough with all this help,
i think i'm gonna fail.....
didn't really do 54marks total!
i'm gonna flunk bad.
hope that this 10% doesn't effect
my overall!
after the paper,
me, gab, aan and logan
went to bugis street.
it's like woo.....
i didnt go there for like 4 yrs!
it's still the same,
the bargain and stuff.
i was like one sua-ku!
aan, changed his handphone at one shop.
the guy offered me
discounts if i want to change my cover.
original cover for about $55[w/out discount]....
peeps, if u can find better offer,
ring me!!.
so....
went to have a quick dinner
in BURGER KING.
ate FRENCH MEAL...
[i'm supposed to stick to my DETOX diet!]
*damn!*
after that,
accompanied aan back to sp.
now, sitting beside him in LIBRARY,
[surf zone]....
yawn, cant wait to go home....
PEACE OUT!

No comments: