nuffnang1

Thursday, September 29, 2005

repent???

oh gawd....
chat with my god-bro online till
4am...
he did knock some sense into me.
i've just realised that i'm no saint.
.
he gave me a senario;
if i were to go clubbing,
enjoying my drink, dance and music,
then all of the sudden,
god strip ur life away;
do you have a chance to repent?
.
wad he felt, i too agreed with him.
being half skeptical and half believer,
i too believe signs were emerging.
god is showing us signs
and a chance to repent
before we regret.
its never to late to repent.
signs such as land being cleared;
by war or by disaster.
it is said that, once the world is
half-filled with emptyness,
it create this place,
[padang masyar]..
a place where we gonna meet for our
judgement day...
.
gosh, i'm now feeling scare,
seriously.
my bro also mention that,
during our fasting month,
this is our chance to ask
for forgiveness.....
.
"the ustaz say that this ramdhan is the month where ALLAH akan memberi peluang, a chance for those who wants to repent... sins that u think ALLAH may nv forgive.. it will this comin ramadhan... i am goin pray wit my family.. we slalu go wit my uncle.. aunty.. the whole family together... i really want to repent this coming ramadhan..."
.
i noe this not gonna be
an easy road for me,
considering my family background,
but i too wanna change for the better,
turn over a new leaf.
this coming month of ramadhan,
i'm gonna ask for forgiveness.
both to god and ppl i've hurt
both present and in the past.....
.
"god, forgive our sins
as we forgave
those who sinned against us"
.
"a-min"
.
PEACE OUT!

No comments: