nuffnang1

Saturday, September 03, 2005

wHaT a sMaLL wOrLd...... beSt bUdDiEs!!

Yoz....
Haha.....
Today didn't go to school.
It IS official.
I didn't go school for 6 days straight.
Starting since last
friday, monday, tuesday,
wednesday, thursday and today.
actually was supposed to meet
Ryan (AES band)
at 4pm at plaza singapura.
It's been like....
Erm..... 1 year plus since we met.
Hahaz....miss those guys....
but then,
Ryan last minute can't make it.
I was like sianz lor!
Nothing to do.
Then..... Lau-gong (lg) sms-ed to meet.
Haha! So later met him at 7pm
(supposed to meet at 6pm....i WAS late)....
But when we see the movie timing,
everything was after 10pm.
Then we decided to watch,
the longest yard.
It either at 11pm or 2am.....
Guess what we chose.....
Anyway, since we had
a lot of time to burn,
we met his classmates in MOS buggers...
Haha! I only knew Nicole....
Then I met, Zhi Li (chili), Z-H-A-O jie and garjan.
I keep looking at garjan.
He looked damn familiar.....
Then we found out,
we were from the same primary school.
It's was a small world.
Since places began to be packed in PS,
we decided to 'lepak' at the MRT station.
Sat along the stairways there.
Talked about everything under the stars.
Hahaz.... and they always disturbing
Zhao Jie aka Ah-Mei hahaz.
Nice people....

Then it was around 10pm,
everyone went home.
Lg and I decided to buy
the 2am tickets.
Basically it was our first time
watching late night movie.
On our way back to PS,
met my sis.
She was with her ex (shrek). Haha......
Lg asked me why my sis
back with her ex even though
he practically cheated on her....
I answered him back....
she's planning on a major sabotage.
Never underestimate the woman's fury.
Lol!

After we bought the tickets,
we made our way to Lg house. Lol!
We got like nothing to do.
So we went to his house
which was at Jurong.
And no wonder,
he lost a lot of weight!
We have to walk quite a distance
to his house! Haha! So far lo!
While we were walking,
we talked about our primary school.
That is when I realized
that he was from fuhua! lol!
I also knew chinsy was from fuhua.
Then I asked him... lol!
He sort of knew her.
What a small world sia! Haha!

Did nothing much actually,
watch jap animation
and listen to our band
playing during our concert.
We left his place at around 1.15am.
took a taxi back to PS.

outside PS....
PS looks so different at night!

Scary. Haha!
Bought a total of 6 cheese hotdogs,
1 nachos, 1 popcorn and 2 drinks.
Wah.... A lot of food...!

The show was great, very funny!
Especially the 'chio' cheerleaders!
Haha! Very funny.
But there were time
where it was super boring.
Lg almost fall asleep! Haha!
Beside the movie,
we got to watch a real live drama....
Haha. The couple in front of us
was having an argument.
The guy is damn petty lo! Haha!
Poor thing lehz the girl;
saw her walked alone home late at night....
in the cinema...
Anyway, after the movie,
we walked to esplanade.
Walked passed a lot of building
and almost got lost in SMU. Haha.

lost in SMU......
memorial....
"i was here"
-esplanade-
Btw, lau_gong.... I'm fitter than you!
Haha! U should know what I mean.....
*wink*!

We decided to rest on the bridge
between esplanade and the merlion area.
Sat at the cemented seat.
The weather was quite nice.
And the atmosphere was soothing...
we reached there about 4.30am.
and we got like to 6 pm before us going home.
Played a game of truth or dare.
Wah. I really know him better after the game.
He did some disgusting dares. hahaz....

Licked a railing

Pole dancing.


He licked an ant,
Ect...
Haha....
Really funny.....
Time really fly by fast

when you are having fun.
Really enjoyed the time.
We had breakfast at Lau Pa Sat
and went home at 7am.
We took 97 home.


In summary, this was our first and possibly our last time watching late night movie. Lol! Our parents especially mine was angry. Erm.... we’ll see if we do it again ya? Time will tell.... Basically, I'm surprised that I had a great time with lg. lol! I thought I will be dead bored spending the night out with him. To me, I had a lot of fun, talked about sp band, our secondary school, and a lot of 'stuffs' hahaz. I really had a lot of fun!

BEST BUDS FOREVER!
PEACE OUT!

No comments: