nuffnang1

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

miss the olD tiMes.....

slept last night at 4am....
waked up today at 1.30pm
intending to meet up with Suz
at 3pm at glasshouse.
lol!
they made a petition for me to
return back...
i was so touched.
wah....
miss them loads....
went back there to fill up a form.
but i forgo the interview part.
the manager wants me to continue
as FOH [front of house].
wah....
so happie.
got to see them back.
i missed servicing and interacting
to the customers.....
well....
lets go back to the past.....
*8 months ago*
it was during polytechnics open house
period.
it was around feb i think.
kelyn accompanied me to SP open house.
so in return, Sing Yan[sy] and me
accompanied her to a job interview
in fish and co glasshouse.
we went there in the afternoon
i still can recal what happened.
erm....
went up to the 2nd level.
ricky[current manager] approached me
asking whether i want to apply.
i said no;
as i was only accompanying my friend.
then while kelyn was filling up the form,
Lina [operation manager] approached me,
saying that i should just apply
since i was there and there was no harm
in trying and there will be a possibility of
me not getting the job,
so i also filled the form up.
Lina took both of us for interview.
and at the end of the interview,
i was like....
haiz... wasting time...
got a call from lina,
i got the job....
and kelyn didnt get it.
i felt bad....
she soon recover when i
had to 'blanja' her a movie.
anyways, my first few days working there,
it was awesome!!
i cant really explain lah.
it's like i'm born for this job.
everyone was like a close family unit!!
wah love them lots!
recently about 3 months i didnt show up
in fishy,
so they assumed that i've quited.
anyways, there were some difficulties in
keeping this job.
my mom didnt like
the idea of me working yet.
she told me to quit once she heard
news of me working in fishy.
so to satisfy her, i told her i've quited.
but actually, i was still working
behind her back.
it's worth it.
i really love glasshouse.
i dont mind working for free.
hehe...
so yeah.
i have to sneak out of the house
to work once my exams are over!
you guys should come down and see
how happy i am in glasshouse.
till then....
PEACE OUT!

No comments: