nuffnang1

Monday, September 19, 2005

bAcK tO sHape??.....

just now, i've decided.
i would not give IN to my illness.
oh...
since u guys didnt noe,
i have alot of illness;
most caused by my mixed-family genes.
guess i have too many mixed blood
in me.
it causes it to be UNSTABLE.
anyways,
one of my major illness
effect my spine.
my mom and some of my cousins
has identical illness.
mine is still in the early stage.
it happened when i was in sec 3.
after my badminton comp.
i felt sprained in my back.
went for check-up.
the docter found out that
i was suffering from a spine illness.
it's somthing like....erm...
in ur spine has this liquid,
mine is draining the liquid out.
so it becomes dryier. [duh!]
and it makes my spine super straight.
well, thats not a good thing.
there is supposed to be a curve at the
bottom.
the doctor told me to STOP all physical
exercises. thats when my dream shattered.
haiz, only u can feel how i felt
when i heard the news.
anyways,
i stopped all activities and go to routine
physiotheraphy........
it SUCKS.
seeing them play soccer/ bball.
all i can do is watch.
and ya,
i cant stand too long in the sun.
i have skin problems!!
argh!
life sucks!
now, i'm not sitting around
and pigging out!
-preparing to jog-
just now around 5am, went jogging 3km.
it's been like 7months since i last jogged!
my sis timed me.
when i first start jogging, i felt fine.
then around 1.5km, all the pain start to
be felt in my chest and back.
so i stop. for about 1km,
i walked, jogged,walked....lalala....
tired sia!
then the last 0.5km, i sprinted to the end.
cause i can hear my sis screaming....
"if u don't run here, i'll gonna kick u fat ass!!"
timing was 10mins:11 secs.
it's ok lah,
comparing to my peak timing [8mins:15:53 secs]
erm.
abit breathless in the end.
but there was no more back pain.
tok to my sis....
i've decided to have a 1 week
DETOX [plain water and fruits]
and regular exercise.
i want to be as fit as before.
people around me.
u know my eating habbits.
help me!
prevent me from being tempted....
no more pasta mania, kfc [fav], mac,
fish and co and ICE MILO.
must stick to one week detox.
to clean out my digestive systems!!
help me!
i've gtg to school for self study!!
PEACE OUT!

No comments: