nuffnang1

Monday, September 05, 2005

LunCh wiTh dEcC fAmiLy..........

today.....
nothing MUCH happened lah.....
Surprisingly,
I was one of the earliest PEEPS from class.
But still end up LATE for lesson....
waiting for buggers..... Haha!
Erm didn't SLEEP the whole day.....
was abit tired. School was from 8-11am
[actually till 12pm. Teacher slack!!].
took pics in class. see our tongue!
After school, I accompanied Sya and Aan
to tampines to buy
for Aan's girlfriend bdae present.....
childhood deprive? lol! kidding!
Went around century square
and tampines mall....
Couldn't DECIDE on what to get for her.....
then later met up with Dy, Sya boyfriend.....
haiz.....
I felt like SO left out.....
I’m now SINGLE!!!
To singles out there! I'm available.....
HAHA lol!
Erm.....
went to eat at kampong CHAI CHEE;
Somewhere near tampines interchange.
WOW!!
It was the first time I've ate as in sharing.
Erm. Dy sat with his schoolmates.
Aan, Sya and me sat at an adjacent table.

Lol!
We ordered
DRINKS!

tom yam soup,

fried small squid in sambal sauce

and Mongolian style chicken along
with three bowl of plain rice.
Wah really felt LIKE a family.
Never ate like this with friends.
I can't really explain lah....
but I FELT closer to them.
Now we are not just friends,
we are slightly ABOVE gerl-boyfriends....
Haha....
Really, I really LOVE them. Haha!
The food there wasn't that bad.
We decided to eat there again
next two weeks time.
Anyone wanna TAG along??

Later decided to BUY flowers
and a BEAR for her present.

Wah! It cost like $50.70! siao!
Hahax. Ann is a GREAT boyfriend lo!
Hahax. It was around 2pm
when we decided we should go home.
Took the train with Ann. Lol!
a crazy lady WAS on board the train.
She had a red plastic BAG as her hat!
Lol! To other people,
she might be talking loudly TO herself.
But .... I tried to tell Ann.
But I don't wanna SCARE him.
Everywhere she went,
I saw this black 'thing' tagging along.
I guess… haiz. I got no comments.
Luckily no one was HURT.
So basically, that was my day!

PEACE OUT!

No comments: