nuffnang1

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

fUcKiNg uNLucKY dAy...........

Err....well,
today I actually had a GREAT start.
Reached school at 7.45am!
class was at 8.05am....
went in EARLY.
Had my maths lecture and tutorials
for 4 hours straight.
Maths was DAMN tough.
Learned about imaginary numbers,
trigo 1, 2, 3 and 4.
so totally different from A maths.
More like further maths!
Soon! Calculus!
Further double differentitiation!
Haiz. SURE die!!!
It was during our 12pm lunch break.
I was asking the class whether
they are going to 'PON'
structure programming lecture
[USELESS lesson....because the lecturer
is dead boring and everyone
could do anything during lesson
eg... play game, sleep, talk,
take pictures- my favourite.]...
PROVE...



I was like so ENTHU to go for lesson at 1pm.
I wanted to change my ways
of 'ponning' lessons.
THEN!
I accidentally skip two flights of stairs!
I nearly fell! And guess what!
I freaking TWISTED my ankle!
Bloody damn! Haha!
Then it was our break,
so we decided to TRY the
Indian food stall in
FC 3 <- remember this shop!
I ordered a chicken mutabak
while Ann ordered mutton mutabak
and Sya had 2 plain pratas.
What the HELL lo!
Firstly, Aan's mutabak was freaking salty
and Sya's prata.... haiz!
If they were to be thrown to a window,
the window will smash into smithereens. lol!
And mine! I ate 1/3 of it and I realized
that the egg in it WASN'T cook!
What the hell.
I went back to the stall
asking them to heat mine up
but they gave me a new one instead.
And guess what! The foods SUCKS!
YIKES!
And till now,
I have this pain in my tummy! So SUAY!
Then the last suay was during our 2nd break
[around 2pm-3pm]
we had fresh guavas and fresh mango juice.
Love it. But.....
I had this drawing on my hands.
Did it during maths TUTORIAL.
while Sya was playing my GameBoy
and Ann listening to radio on my phone,
I rested my head on hand.
What the hell!
I woke up with an imprint between my eyes!
look like PIMPLES! Haha!
Wash most of it with soap! Lol!
After school, slacked at the stairways
in Dover MRT. Haha! Planned for tml! Haha!
PEACE OUT!

No comments: