nuffnang1

Saturday, September 17, 2005

ghost??

if u have guess,
ya, i can see ghost.
some ppl think it's a CURSE,
some think it's a gift.
but for me,
i was cursed
i think...
wad's ur view?
i elaborate next time ya?
erm...
when to SGH to visit my relative.
she stayed in this private room.
1 bed per room....
room 2.


everything was well.
till around 10.30pm.
me and my bro explore the hospital.
tell me wad do u see in this pic?


then i was back in the room watching
SURVIVOR.
my friend was feeding her mom.
i turned to the left.
guess wat i saw hiding behind the curtain.
i didnt noe wat to say.
i dont want to frightened them.
i took a pic of it.
it appear in my HP.
but when i looked back, it was gone!
GOSH!
so, what do u guys see in this pic?

thats all!
tell u more about my day in SGH soon!

PEACE OUT!

No comments: