nuffnang1

Saturday, September 10, 2005

outiNg aGaiN wiTh LG......

lol!
blog RE-vamped today...
thanks Ladee... erm...
but my idea is abit childish....
haiz...
wat the heck ya???
need alot of touch-up....
to make it perfect....
today...
got about 64/80 for my flasher project....
did everything quite well.
just that, during interview,
i stoned! i dunnoe a single crap lo!
guess wat out of 10, i got 2...
same with Sya...
and later. was my PEEE practical....
damn!
made a freaking careless mistake...
cost me 15marks.
total i got was 85/100....
guess it was an A?
and easy A perhaps....
and one more thing,
the lecturer said he was surprised
that i know how to do the experiments
considering that i missed
all his tutorials and lecturer...
lol!
guess wat!
underneath this 'dumb himbo'
there is a brain!!
haha!
didnt go to NJRC comp today....
really sorrie bunny!!
so... basically, had an arguement
with gino.... who esle....
erm....
really cant take it anymore....
erm...
should i believe him OR daniel....
erm...
really....
now, i dont even want to clear
any doubts between us.
i think this is it.
i had enough....
and anyways,
my past are haunting me back
gosh....
my ex sms me....
haiz...
alot of past recollection came back
to haunt me....
anyways, one thing really made
my day...
went out with Lao_gong....
this time watched RED EYE.
nice show.
very well done....
it has every component in it....
triller... comedy... u name it...
haha.....
shocked alot of times....
surprisingly,
marc, chinsy, singy, keng theng,
audrey, yu shan.....
they were there watching
the same movie.....
erm....
the movie was cool!
i'll give it 8.5/10...
before the movie,
we slack at istana park....
anyways, after the movie,
chinsy, LG and me.....
me and LG left them.
we walked to esplanade.
took 'memoriable'
places....
LG, u should noe wat i meant.
*winks*
raffles girls gate infront of SMU
a place where we start running
'that' nite....
the road, where we 'stopped'....
esplanade....
darlie advestisment...
anyways...
we took 97 back home...
hahax!
thanks for brightening up
my day!
*yawn-ness*
so tired!
PEACE OUT!

No comments: